Join Our Team
Looking for a career path? Origin is hiring!
Apprenticeship; No experience or license necessary
Earn dual certifications while getting on-the-job experience, and get paid!
A great opportunity awaits you. Origin Salon Spa has a rare opening in our apprenticeship program. Get paid while you learn, no training required. Be a part of the best Aveda Concept Salon (using natural products) on the Eastside.
Join Origin Salon Spa’s team of professionals.
Are you obsessed with making people feel beautiful and confident? SO ARE WE! You have a passion for the art of beauty, are inspired by nature and have a gift and a desire to make people feel beautiful and confident. Personalized customer experience is the ultimate priority. A successful candidate should be friendly, outgoing, welcoming, and a good communicator with a natural talent for customer service.
A place where our guests desire to return again and again for the perfect, luxurious experience. A place where our team members look forward to coming to work each day, knowing that they’re part of a team where everyone is encouraged and supported, where they’re able to make a difference, where they can truly grow their career in a professional, respectful, world-class customer-service, team-oriented environment.
A place where you will find:
- Work-life balance
- Great pay and benefits
- Encouraging work culture
- Job security and advancement are paramount
Who you are:
- Passionate about people and making your guests’ day
- A natural problem solver, always looking for creative and effective solutions
- You are eager to learn and grow your knowledge in the areas of cosmetology/ hair design
- You are eager to learn and grow your knowledge with customer services experience
- You appreciate natural ingredients and a brand that you can be excited about
- You’re looking for growth and opportunity with a company that values love, trust, responsibility, courage, and joy
- You are always available to work Saturdays, Sundays and holidays as needed
What you will need:
- Amazing communication skills, positive attitude
- At least one year of experience working in retail
- Experienced and comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Proven track record of consistently delivering personalized customer service
- We have very high standards; our team members are focused on creating a wonderful environment for our guests and we are all focused on mutual respect and positivity.
- Love Aveda!!
- Have a positive and energetic attitude
- Have an insatiable desire for learning, setting goals and working towards achieving them
- Thrive in a team-based atmosphere
- Love customer service
- Be comfortable and respectful in sharing the work environment with other team members
- Get paid while you learn
- Hourly compensation
- Retail commission
- Paid time off
- The absolute BEST education
- Competitive pay with opportunity for pay increases
If all this sounds good to you, please apply!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Customer: 1 year (Preferred)
- Retail: 1 year (Preferred)
To learn more, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.